The aims of the school are as follows:
- To provide a stimulating, safe and secure learning environment where all members of the school community are happy, feel valued, respected and are motivated.
- To enable each child to be literate and numerate, achieving their own personal best.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that inspires and develops the whole child.
- To provide equal access to learning opportunities for all pupils, irrespective of gender, ethnic background or disability.
- To encourage children to be self-disciplined so that they become responsible and caring members of the community.
- To celebrate individual successes so that everyone develops a positive self-esteem.
- To motivate children to develop independent thinking, a love of learning and have high expectations.
- To promote positive relationships with parents and the wider community.
Together Everyone Achieves More